Sunday, October 7, 2012

EDSS 555

I developed a assessment strategy designed at the intermediate level, which would be intended for students who are proficient at level 2. The ELD Standards that I targeted with my assessment are  to  understand and orally explain most multiple step directions using simple mechanical devices and filling out basic forms, and to participate in social conversations with peers and adults on familiar topics by asking and answering questions soliciting information. Due to the fact I am teaching at an Elementary school, I design a exit slip assessment that the students would have to fill out and give to me before leaving. The exit slip would have them circle their favorite part of the activity we did today and to either explain or draw two separate critical elements that we learned in the lesson today. Before turning in to the teacher, they are to share their slip with at least two other students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment